little frog little frog

Hello lil' frog!

By far, one of the best animations I've seen. I like the simple but sweet graphics, the music was hilarious and catchy, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks! And I also happen to love frogs, so that's why :P

GameOver GameOver

Must... be... completed...

a brilliant concept, such as this, must be completed. NOW GET YOUR ASS TO WORK AND FINISH SOMETHING!!!! :p

The Macarie Effect The Macarie Effect

Why a video file?

This could have been accomplished by using the same flash that was recorded instead of a video; it would have been smaller in filesize.

HomeRun! HomeRun!

Extremely flawed!

The key things that you missed were:

Not a smoot transition from tutorial to the menu.

It's way more complicated than your instructions say, for example, when moving, you can't bat nor when jumping.

It was very tough for me to play this game, so I'd recommend reviewing your code and just tweak out these little details, and you'll have a nice and interesting game.

Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

Nice concept

I really like the overall idea of the game, but it lacks sound effects that are appropriate to the style, and also try to debug some stuff. For example, when you're asked to repair the buggy, you can press the repair button several times, and even if your buggy is repaired, it will still take away points, and if this button is continuously clicked, the number of credits will start increasing (with no effect whatsoever).

Keep up the good work, and I'm sure your next work will totally rock!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Feels like a demo or prototype...

I loved the idea of making a Flash Smash Bros game. You got the graphics, muxic and SFX right, but as far as gameplay goes, you should really iron out all the bugs because the controls and AI don't seem like they're ready for presentation yet.

I'm sure you can improve all of this and make an awesome comeback!